Onion and Herb Squash
*Makes 4 servings
3 Yellow Squash
2 Large Zucchini
2 Tbsp. Parmesan
Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Mrs. Dash Onion and Herb seasoning
1.5 Tbsp. Olive Oil (give or take)
1. Slice the squash with a mandolin or with a knife. It's better if they're thinner but whatever you do works!
2. Drizzle the olive oil on them and mix well.
3. Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray.
4. Set oven to 375 degrees.
5. Start layering the squash. If you're OCD like I am, alternate zucchini, yellow squash, repeat.
6. Once it's all laid out, season well with all the above.
7. Put it in the oven for 45 mins. Add the parmesan when there's 12 mins left.
8. Pull out and enjoy!