Dad's Hamburger Gravy
*makes 2-3 servings
1/2 lb. Hamburger
3-4 Tbsp. Flour
2 1/2 C. Milk
1 Tube of Biscuits
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven for the biscuits. Start browning the hamburger. Be liberal with the salt and pepper. You don't want the meat to be bland once the gravy is made.
2. Once the hamburger is brown, add the flour and stir to coat the meat and absorb the grease.
3. Put the biscuits in the oven.
4. Keeping the heat at about med-high, add the milk and stir often until it starts to boil.
5. Lower the heat to med-low and simmer while it thickens. Still stirring often to make sure the gravy doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
6. Season with salt and pepper (heavy on the pepper). The biscuits should be done by now, pull them out and put it all together!