Saturday Morning Bites
*Makes 8 rolls, serves 4 (or two really hungry people)
1 Can Crescent rolls (I buy the reduced fat ones, they taste the same!)
9 Eggs (I separate 7 of them and only use two yolks)
4 Tbsp Bell Pepper (chopped)
4 Tbsp Onion (chopped)
2 slices turkey bacon (cooked and chopped)
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and any other seasonings you like in your eggs
1 Tbsp Parmesan
Parsley for garnish
1. Cook your bacon and chop up.
2. Start cooking your bell peppers and onions in a pan.
3. Scramble your eggs in a bowl with the seasonings. Add to the bell peppers and onions. Toss in the bacon bits. (Here you can throw in whatever extras you might want like green onions)
4. Once the eggs are scrambled, put them aside and open up your can of rolls. Set the oven according to the package 350-375 degrees depending on the type of pan. I line my cookie sheet with tin foil for ease of clean up and spray with a non stick spray.
5. Start with a handful of eggs and put on the thickest part of the roll. Pull both edges toward each other and then roll the dough up. This ensures that no goodies fall out of the rolls!
(This is the egg whites one)
6. Once they're all wrapped, sprinkle the parmesan and parsley on top and bake 11-12 mins.
7. Pull them out and enjoy!