Saturday, December 28, 2013

Prepping for Bread

If any of you are like me, I like things to be quick and easy most days when it comes to the kitchen!  This is a post to help out those who like to make their own bread!  This is something that can be done in less than 10 mins and will keep you stocked for ease. :)

Prepping dry ingredients for Bread:

1. Choose your favorite recipe for bread.  These pictures are of my Onion Bread recipe.
2. Pull out all the dry ingredients minus the yeast.
3. You can pour ingredients directly into the bags if you'd like or do it like me.  I put them all in bowls and mix with a whisk before I put it in bags.


4. Label each bag with the name of the bread, how big of a loaf it makes and then the order in which things go into your bread machine (or in a bowl if you're doing it old school!).  *note: to make it more clear, you might want to put an extra line where you dump in the bag ingredients before the yeast*


5. Store on your shelf for a rainy day or whenever you'd like a quick loaf of bread! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment