BBQ Chicken Bites with Slaw
*makes 12 bites
12 wonton wrappers
1 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
1/2 serving of my BBQ marinade
1/2 Red Bell Pepper
Shred the following:
1/3 Head of Cabbage
1 Jalapeno (make sure to remove seeds)
3 Tbsp Fat Free Italian Dressing
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil your chicken for 35-45 mins. Pull out and shred. Set oven to 325 degrees and spray muffin pan(s) with non-stick spray.
2. Mix in the marinade, bell peppers, and salt and pepper.
3. Put wrappers in each muffin hole, pushing it down to cover the bottom.
4. Fill the wrappers with the chicken mixture and put in the oven for 20-30 mins. Keep in mind, this recipe is a bit more wet than normal so baking a little bit longer will keep the wrapper more crisp.
5. While the bites cook, shred the veggies, add the dressing and seasonings. Mix and refridgerate until the bites come out of the oven.
6. Put it all together and enjoy a classic bbq meal with a twist!
These NF are with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, not Bill Johnsons