Sugar free Chocolate Fudge and Peaches
*Makes 6-8 depending on your pan size
Heaping 1/2 C. Flour
Dash of Salt
1 1/3 tsp. Sugar
1 C. Milk
Butter (give or take a Tbsp)
1. Mix it all together (minus the butter, that's to grease the pan).
2. Warm up your pan and keep it at med-high to high. Butter the pan before each crepe.
3. Pour around 1/4 C. of batter into the pan and rotate to disperse the batter evenly.
4. Cook for 20-30 seconds on the first side, flip it over and cook for about 5 seconds on the second side.
5. Remove from the pan and keep on a plate under a damp paper towel to keep them warm.
6. Fill them as you see fit, using pudding, sweet cheeses, fruits, etc. Top with whipped cream or more fruit!
*These keep in the fridge for a few days if sealed in a ziploc bag, just pull out and microwave 5-10 seconds on a plate and then fill!