(Dark Cherries and Pineapple, Cinnamon Raisin, Chocolate Chip)
*makes 12 regular sized muffins
1 3/4 C. Flour
1/2 C. Sugar
1/2 C. Brown Sugar
3/4 tsp. Salt
2 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 C. Milk
1/3 C. Oil
1 Egg (well beaten)
1/4 C. Apple Sauce (only use this if you DON'T use some type of fruit in the muffins. this adds a little extra moisture to the batter.)
1. Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and sift well.
2. Beat the egg in another bowl and then add the rest of the wet ingredients to that bowl.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix 10-15 times. DO NOT OVER MIX.
4. This is where you can add your mix-ins. (blueberries, cinnamon and raisin, cherry and pineapple, chocolate chips, poppy seeds, banana and nuts, etc)
5. Fill the cupcake cups 2/3 full and cook at 400 degrees for 18-22 mins. Keep a close eye on them due to altitude and different ovens.
6. Check them with a toothpick. When it comes out clean, pull them out and let them sit for about 5 mins before moving to a cooling rack.
These nutrition facts DO NOT include any add-ins