I've never made a lasagna before because I remember it taking foreeeeeeeeeeeever as a kid. It doesn't really take much at all apparently! :) I decided to make individual serving sized ones instead of a whole casserole.
Rice flour noodles are a great g-free option for any pasta dish!
1 Bottle Favorite Marinara Sauce (I only buy Classico)
3/4 lb. Ground Hamburger
1/2 Container of Ricotta
1/4 C. Parmesan
1/3 C. Mozzerella
6 Lasagna Noodles
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasonings
1. Brown the ground beef. Season with all the above seasonings.
2. Cook noodles until they're done with salt in the water. \
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Mix the ricotta, and the other cheeses together.
5. Drain the noodles and lay out on the counter or a cutting board.
6. Spread the cheese along each noodle.
7. Add spoonfuls of the sauce to the noodles.
9. Spread a small amount of sauce on the bottom of a 6x9 pan. Add the noodles. Top with the rest of the sauce and then add more cheese to the top.
10. Tent tin foil on top and cook for 35 mins. (don't want the cheese to stick to that foil!!!)