Rice flour noodles are a great g-free option for any pasta dish!
Double check your Alfredo labels for any sneaky gluten ingredients.
1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (diced)
½ C. Onion (chopped or strips)
½ C. Bell Pepper (chopped or strips)
Spoonful of butter or margarine
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Grillmate's chicken seasoning
1 Bottle of favorite Alfredo Sauce (I’m a fan of Classico)
Favorite type of noodle (I try to switch it up with Rotini, Penne, Angel Hair, Shells, or Fettuccine to make things fun)
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Good shake of Dried Oregano
2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook noodles with a sprinkle of salt.
2. Cook onion and bell pepper with butter in pan on med heat for a few mins to soften them up.
3. Add chicken and spices and cook until chicken is fully done.
4. Add alfredo sauce to chicken.
5. When noodles are to your liking, drain and add the oil, oregano, and cheese.