Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sneak Preview of Recipes to Come!

Well after months of talking, I finally decided to get over my fear of pot pies.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to make the crust, or just use store bought pie crust.  And I couldn't find a decent filling recipe.  I didn't want to complain forever because the other person in the house (who shall remain nameless) kept asking when I was going to make him one.  So I finally did it.  I jumped off the ledge and cooked for 2 and a half hours to get the most awesome first attempt ever.  I'm going to share recipes and more pictures next time I make them now that I have the process down.  But here's the finished picture of tonight's dinner!

The top didn't get as golden brown as I wanted for presentation, but man was it cooked perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment