Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not Your Average Burger

While on the phone with my mother the other day talking about some stuff I was making, she asked me when I was going to learn how to make American food.  I pondered for about a second and said, probably never.  I'm too in love with Mexican and Italian!  But I do have a recipe or two up my sleeve that rock.

Loaded Hamburgers
*makes as many as you want. it's portioned per hamburger.


½ lb. Hamburger for EACH burger
Bell Pepper, Onion, JalapeƱo (all chopped)
(I’d estimate 2 Tbsp of each veggie per hamburger)
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Taco Seasoning
½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce per burger
¼ C. Favorite Cheese

1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and form large hamburger patties.
2. Grill to your liking.
3. IMO these go great with a spicy bbq sauce (Bill Johnsons!) as the condiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment