**Dorito's cross contamination warning if you're gluten intolerance is severe** If it's not or you're not terribly worried, then these are considered gluten free.
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
¼ C. Butter
1/8 C. Cilantro (chopped)
¾ C. Cool Ranch Doritos (crushed)
¾ C. Salsa Verde Doritos (crushed)1/8 tsp. each Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder
1/8 C. Pepper Jack Cheese
2.Spray a pan with non stick spray. (I use my 6X9 Pyrex baking dish)
3. Melt butter with the seasonings.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the butter mixture and then coat with the Doritos. Place them in the pan.
5. Add the remaining Doritos to the last of the butter mixture and mix well. Add this to the top and around the chicken.
6. Put in the oven and cook for 55 mins.
7. With 12 mins left, add the cilantro and then the pepper jack cheese. Cook for the remaining time.
8. I suggest serving with a side of corn because the chips that fall off mix great with corn!